Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Authors' Row at the Edmonton Woman's Show

Well, the Fall Edmonton Woman's Show just isn't complete without Authors' Row, a multi-author event I organize with the Show's producer each fall and spring. This year's event took place on October 14th and 15th, at Northlands Agri-Com in Edmonton, Alberta. This show featured Robert Hoffman from TV's hit show Vanished. Hoffman plays the sexy cameraman and has some steamy scenes with co-star Rebecca Gayheart. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta...Oh to be her! :)

Authors' Row featured 7 Edmonton and area authors, including Bruce Atchison from Radway, Alberta. Atchison's debut is part memoir/part bunny care and is titled appropriately When a Man Loves a Rabbit. If you have bunnies or know someone who does, I recommend this book. Patricia Brine, Carissa Reiniger, Jackson Carter, Sue Paulson and Rosalie Rasmussen also participated in Authors' Row. And of course, there was me--Cheryl Kaye Tardif.

This year I promoted my April 2007 release Whale Song (978-1-60164-007-9 Kunati Books) as well as selling my psychic suspense Divine Intervention and my action-packed thriller The River.

A prize package valued at over $100.00 was awarded to Stephanie L. Congratulations, Stephanie, and thanks for stopping by my booth.

Cheryl Kaye Tardif, author of Whale Song (2007 Kunati Books)

No comments: