Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cheryl Kaye Tardif - Interviewed on Novel Journey Blog

Please check out the new interview on the Novel Journey blog. I was recently interviewed by Gina Holmes, "an author on a mission". Not only was it a fun interview, her questions were insightful and challenging. Thanks, Gina!

Here's a sneak peek:

Tell us about your journey to publication. How long had you been writing before you got the call you had a contract, how you heard and what went through your head.

People ask me all the time, “When did you start writing?” I honestly don’t remember NOT writing. As a teen, I wrote for a weekly BC newspaper. I made $5.00/week for my small column on the happenings of my town. When I was 16, I wrote my first...

Read the entire interview.

Also, be sure to check out my fellow Kunati author Ric Wasley and his "groovy sixties mystery" Shadow of Innocence.

2 comments:

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Hi Cheryl - just saw your interview on Novel Journey. Congratulations on being interviewed there and on your upcoming book! I met you briefly through Diana a few years ago, as part of WOW writers (or something like that) in Edmonton. I was quite happy to see your name on Novel Journey and hear of your success.

Cheryl Tardif said...

Hi there:
Thanks!! :)
Yes WOW met every month, but that group has since dissolved and is now West Edmonton Writers...I guess that would make them...WEW! lol

I started my own writers group Edmonton Fiction Writers. We meet the last Sunday of each month.

The past couple of years have been awesome, so much happening I think my head's starting to spin. :) Please check my websites and sign my guest book...and tell me your real name. lol I'm trying to remember all the people that came to our meetings...

http://www.cherylktardif.com
http://www.whalesongbook.com

All the best,
Cheryl Kaye Tardif