Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stop by LibraryThing for an Author Chat

Hey, I tried to call you, but your phone was busy.

Have you ever been to LibraryThing? No? If you are a bookworm, this is a must-visit site. And I'm having an Author Chat there July 30th-Aug 13th.

Stop by and ask me questions about everything from:

JANEOLOGY

Writing

Why my toddlers insist on ripping Barbie's legs off

Why typos are the bane of my existence!

How many exclamation points one is allowed per novel

What's for dinner tonight.

Included in my Author Chat will be commentary from key characters in JANEOLOGY. (And they have something to say, believe me.) And, at the conclusion of my chat, I'll be giving away a copy of JANEOLOGY to one lucky commenter. So stop by and just say hello. One comment could equal a free book!

http://www.librarything.com/groups/authorchat

Haven't had time to read JANEOLOGY yet? No worries. Here's the Cliffs Note version:




And then come back on September 22 when the very talented Dave Donelson (also brought to you by Kunati) will have an Author Chat about his new release Heart of Diamonds.

And I'd just like to add that that color really brings out your eyes.

Peace,

Karen Harrington
http://www.karenharringtonbooks.com/

No comments: