Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blog a Virtual Question

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Belly of the Whale is on Virtual Tour for the month trying to help fight-the-fight. There will be reviews, posts, interviews and a podcast for anyone wishing to come aboard.

I was asked many questions but one I’d like to share is included here: “What is the most important thing in your life right now?”

The most important thing in my life is my family. Family has been, always will be and is the most significant part of my life. My dreams and aspirations have been realized because even on the darkest of days I keep them at my center, close to my heart.

Remember to stay healthy and aware: Hope begins with Us. Please stop by the Tour over the next few days and say hello:
October 1 - The Book Czar
October 3 – Zensanity

Blog what you think, see, hear and feel…

Linda Merlino, author, Belly of the Whale

No comments: