Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Finishing The Novel

If you don't have time to watch this video, here's all you need to know. Guy writes novel on a typewriter. Guy finishes novel. Guy tosses novel in fireplace. Guy writes novel again. Guy tosses said book in fireplace. Guy's wife prepares to view novel and races upstairs. Guy writes whole novel in five minutes, then tosses in fireplace. Guy buys a computer and writes novel. Guy tosses computer into the fire.

As a writer, I find this amusing for so many reasons. Discuss.





--
Best,

Karen Harrington
author, Janeology - a novel I once thought of tossing into the fire, but thankful I did not.

Visit me at http://www.scobberlotch.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Cheryl Tardif said...

I left an earlier post. But then I threw it in the fire.

Great little video. Sure shows how writing can makes us authors crazy. :)

I love Amanda Peet. I was so surprised to see her in this.

CKT