Friday, June 05, 2009

Vote for Lancelot's Lady by Cherish D'Angelo



I've entered a contest on Textnovel.com and I really need your votes. The grand prize is a guaranteed publishing contract with Dorchester. I'm submitting a novel I started years ago that I've always wanted to finish. The genre for the contest is ROMANCE. You'll be able to read as I write.

I can't do this without you. To become a top finalist ALL I NEED ARE YOUR VOTES, and those of your friends (so please tell your friends and family.) If you'd like to subscribe to Lancelot's Lady, you'll receive my updates automatically, and please leave a short comment too.

Go to my novel Lancelot's Lady (a contemporary romance about a palliative care nurse who ends up on a private island, much to the owner's dismay).

Then sign up on Textnovel so you can vote (it takes a couple of minutes), and to vote, click on the circular "thumbs up" icon at top of story.

Thank you all so much for helping me with this. I sincerely appreciate it. Your votes could make the difference between a major publishing contract or being in limbo.

Please vote now. Lancelot's Lady

P.S. I designed the mock cover for inspiration only. This won't be the actual book cover.
     
Cheryl Kaye Tardif
author of Whale Song
http://www.cherylktardif.com/


No comments: