Sunday, October 25, 2009

Goal Setting Tips for Writers


I know hundreds of writers who fall victim to the deadly P-syndrome. If you’re unfamiliar with it, you’re one of the lucky ones. This syndrome is not only a killer of words and inspiration, but it can also be contagious, claiming other areas of the victim’s life or spreading to others. Washing your hands won’t keep P-syndrome away―unless washing your hands is part of a new mindset, one where you set daily goals.

If you haven’t guessed by now, I’m talking about PROCRASTINATION. It can be extremely debilitating to an author.

Read more about setting goals and check out the easy tips at Market My Novel

~Cheryl Kaye Tardif

2 comments:

Karen Harrington said...

That's great advice to remember. I'll have to go check out your tips (but will that mean I'm procrastinating?) :)

Cheryl Tardif said...

Thanks, Karen! Yup, I think you're procrastinating...hehehe "I'll have to go..." generally means: I'll go when I can make time. "I'm off to read..." would mean: I'm going to do it NOW.

LOL ;-)