Thursday, July 22, 2010

Guest blogger: Ashlynn Monroe shares her thoughts on being a multi-published romance author

Today's guest is author Ashlynn Monroe, who writes romance and erotica. Ashlynn is going to share her thoughts on being a multi-published published author. ~Cheryl

I feel so blessed this year to have multiple publishers like my work and contract me!  It’s been a trip.  February, Wild Horse Press offered me my first contract and June 4, I experienced the excitement of my first book Hidden Magic being realized and available for purchase.  It was amazing!  

I love to write and I’ve also been lucky to work with Cobblestone Press. Chemical Lust became available July 9th.  I also have several releases with Silver Publishing scheduled for this year, two in July: Passion’s Escape and Lost Hearts.  My work is also under contract with Keith Publications, Willow Moon Publications, and XOXO Publishing.  

This has been a trip…a dream come true.  A writer isn’t an author until they have a reader and I feel so warm and fuzzy to be an author.  Writing is my escape from the daily grind; I cling to my imagination in times of stress and trial. My greatest hope is for my writing to give the reader the same freedom and joy that I experience when I write. 

I hope you will try one of my novellas, I write for people like me…busy moms that need an escape.  I hope we can escape together into one of my books!  

CONTEST: The first two people that email Ashlynn at contest4ashlynn@gmail.com will get a free copy of either Hidden Magic (low heat) or Chemical Lust (erotic) in PDF.

Ashlynn Monroe is a busy wife and mom.  She enjoys writing about anything and everything paranormal or fantasy related while maintaining a career as a full time customer service professional.  When she is not lovingly raising her young family, she is dreaming up her next tale of romance.  

She’d love to hear from you at ashlynn.monroe@live.com

Visit her website at www.ashlynnmonroe.webs.com

No comments: