Friday, May 13, 2011

Introducing Imajin Books - An Innovative Publisher of 'Quality Fiction'

In February 2011, an innovative, unique Canadian publisher with an eye on exciting, ever-changing trends and opportunities in publishing, opened its 'doors' to authors worldwide. Owned by bestselling suspense author Cheryl Kaye Tardif, Imajin Books has been in business since 2005, publishing only the author's books up. But now it has a list of debut and established authors who are about to release some sensational reads starting this May.

"Other writers asked me if I'd consider publishing their works and I always said no," Tardif says. "But just over a year ago, I researched the possibilities. With the number of publishing companies that have closed their doors or amalgamated their imprints under one roof, it's a bit risky to start a new publishing venture. But I am a risk taker and I knew I could make this work."

Tardif's goals were simple...

Read more

*Submissions are open until June 30th, 2011.

No comments: