Sunday, December 18, 2016

Final Event of the Season Coming Up!

It’s been a whirlwind of activity these past seven weeks. I always step up my bookselling efforts at Christmas craft fairs, and this has been a great season, although tiring. I don’t recommend holding down a day job, then spending your weekends selling books unless you have a lot of determination and stamina and help!

My last event of the year will be a really fun event at Maple Ridge, as the Golden Ears Writers will be hosting an evening of holiday reading by local writers, and I’ll be one of the participants.

The event will take place at the ACT Arts Centre, 11944 Haney Place, Maple Ridge BC from 7 – 9 p.m. More details are at https://www.facebook.com/events/244476735971149/

It will be good to connect with writing colleagues I haven’t seen in a while. In fact, it’s the perfect way for me to wind up a year filled with events…18 of them, in fact!

Since this time next week will be Christmas, this is probably my last blog until after that time, so wishing all those who celebrate a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all!





No comments: